Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Card from Artiste cartridge

My cousin and a friend were just married and I wanted to make a special card for them.  I scrap lifted this idea from Everyday Cricut (http://www.cricutholiday.com/2012/08/cricut-artiste-wedding-card.html) who have made some great projects with the Artiste cartridge.  




Their wedding colors are navy blue and light blue, so I wanted to make something that reflected those colors.  On the Artiste cartridge I used the heart envelope on page 36 and cut it out at 4.25 inches.  For the card I used the one on page 56 and it was cut out at 4.5 inches.  The stamp on the inside of the card is from Inkadinkado and is number 97892.  There are some really cute wedding stamps on this set.

The wedding was last night and it was so fun! :)  My husband was one of the groomsmen, and he looked very handsome in his suit.  Congrats Dave and Kerri!