Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wedding binder :)

My sister-in-law got engaged on 4th of July (YAY!!)  We were chatting about plans and she mentioned she needed to get a binder to collect all of her papers in.  So.... I made a quick trip to Michael's to get some paper and embellishments and Staples for a 1 1/2 inch binder and white dividers.  The wedding will be sometime in October 2013 and their colors are going to be slate grey and rusty orange. Super cute!!


Using my Cricut Expression, I cut out the words Brandi & Kyle 2013 using the Lyrical Letters cartridge with the Connected Font.  My favorite adhesive right now is my ATC gun, but unfortunately I couldn't use it with this project.  I used Tombo Mona Aqua liquid glue to stick on the letters.




For the dividers, I used a font called Giddyup Std in Word 2010.  I also put some fabrics leaves on each divider.  I wasn't quite sure what to do with them but HAD to use them! :)