Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card with Wild Card Father

Shew... life sure has been busy with the new puppy in town!  I was able to sit down tonight for a bit and make a birthday card for my father-in-law for his birthday tomorrow.  It was made with the Wild Card cartridge.  I used the Father card on page 66.  I cut the card and envelope out at 4 1/2 inches.  I also cut out the envelope liner, frame for the card and both icons, the fish and grass.





I also went on a little buying spree today and bought the Wild Card 2 cartridge and the Close to My Heart Artiste Cartridge, which I am soooo excited to get!  It will be so much fun to play with.  I can't wait for it to arrive.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and hopefully I will have some time for crafting this weekend!