Friday, January 4, 2013

Thank you card from Artiste

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :)  I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years.  We sure did! :)  One of my goals this year is to get back on track with blogging and to do a weekly posting.  Below is my first post of the year!

Today's card was a quick and easy one from the Artiste cartridge and another that I will put away and use when needed.

The card and envelope were cut at 8 1/2 inches and is from page 58 in the handbook.   The Thank you sentiment was cut at 1 3/4 inches and is on page 65.  It was hard to get a good picture because the paper was shiny, so below was my best attempt.



My Reading nook is coming along nicely and am hoping to get it painted this weekend.  I will definitely post before and after pics when it is all done.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!