Friday, July 19, 2013

My first rhinestone project with the Silhouette Cameo

This morning I woke up to an email from USPS saying that my package from Rhinestonetemplates.com was on the truck for delivery.  I was sooo excited... I kept looking out the window for the mail truck and at about 10:30 I saw him across the street.  He delivered our mail, but no there was no package! :(  About 20 minutes later, my doorbell rang and it was the mailman with my box.  He missed it the first time around.  Shew! :)  

I belong to a few crafting groups on Facebook, which are really great for inspiration and is where I found out  about Rhinestone Templates by SandyJo.  I kept see all the cool projects people were doing and I told myself, "Jenn you need to get on the bling train!"  Sandy Jo put a starter kit on sale on her website, so I took the plunge and purchased it.

I won't go into all the details with how to do it, but you can Youtube Silhouette and rhinestones and will find a ton of how to videos.  Below is my finished project.  It doesn't look like much, but for my first one, I am pretty proud of myself! :)